SUPREMIS Sp. z o.o. attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of users visiting websites in the supremis.pl domain. The data collected in the logs is used only for the purpose of administering the website. We do not strive to identify users of sites. No identifying information is transferred to any third party for any purpose.
The administrator of your personal data is SUPREMIS Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw (02-871) at Karczunkowska 46 street , 02-871 Warsaw.
The Data Protection Inspector, Marek Rębisz, was appointed in the Company, who can be contacted in any matter regarding the processing of personal data. Contact with the Data Protection Officer is available at: email@example.com.
The recipient of your personal data may be external companies providing support to the administrator on the basis of outsourced services, with which the respective data processing agreements have been made, as well as authorized employees and associates of the personal data administrator.
Please be advised that the personal data provided by you will be processed by SUPREMIS Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection personal / GDPR) in purpose of:
Please be advised that personal data will be processed for the period necessary to implement the above-mentioned processing purposes.
For the purpose of direct communication, your personal data will be processed no longer than it is necessary to answer the question, and after that time personal data may be processed during the period of prescription of possible claims.
If you agree to receive the Newsletter – your personal data will be processed during the subscription period, ie. until the withdrawal of consent.
In the case of taking part in the recruitment process – your personal data will be processed for the duration of the current recruitment process, after which it will be irretrievably deleted, and in the case of additional consent – for future recruitment processes for a period of 2 years – no longer than to withdrawal time.
Please be advised that you have the right to access your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR), the right to rectify data if they are incorrect or incomplete (Article 16 of the GDPR), the right to request the deletion of data under conditions consistent with the Article 17 GDPR, the right to demand limitation of data processing (Article 18 of the GDPR), the right to raise objections, when the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 21 of the GDPR), the right to data transfer (in the cases referred to in Article 20 of the GDPR) and the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that personal data concerning your person is being processed contrary to the GDPR.
Please be advised that decisions regarding your person will not be made in an automated manner. Your data will not be profiled.
According to the accepted practice of most websites, we store HTTP queries directed to our server. This means that we know the public IP addresses from which users browse the information content of our website. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. We also know:
These data are not associated with specific people browsing the site. To ensure the highest quality of the website, we occasionally analyze log files to determine which pages are visited most often, what web browsers are used, whether the page structure does not contain errors, etc.
The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as an auxiliary material used to administer the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server and the network. Logs can be generated on the basis of log files to assist in administration. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features that identify visitors to the site.
The Cookies mechanism is not used to obtain any information about users of the website or to track their navigation. Cookies used on SUPREMIS websites do not store any personal data or other information collected from users.
1. The website collects automatically only information contained in cookies.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored in the user’s end device. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of your origin, your unique number, the storage time on the end device.
3. The website operator (here the name and, possibly, the address) is the entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
4. The website operator uses files (cookies) in order to:
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering a different page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The User may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time to obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) in the terminal device.
7. The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may restrict access to some of the functions of the website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed in the user’s end device) may be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.