Corporate implementation and roll-outs
Many large companies manage and control their organisation with SAP ERP. They often implement SAP Business One in their branches. We’re preferred subsidiary roll-out partner in Poland.
All location in one platform
In large organisations there is sometimes a proliferation of solutions and systems for local or specific processes. These push up operational costs and make it more difficult to integrate the various entities. With SAP Business One in your subsidiaries and sidelines you create a uniform and integrated environment for the entire corporate network. This set-up has many advantages:
- the information is always up to date;
- reporting is the same everywhere;
- data and content can easily be shared with the other SAP systems in your company;
- your processes are harmonised, with local accents;
- operational efficiency goes up, costs go down;
- there is more transparency, control and insight across locations, allowing for better decision-making.
Today, in this way work more than 2,500 companies. Among them are such brands as:
For the successful international implementation, the key is both functional system and experienced partner who understand local business conditions and legal. Right partner and product provide the lowest cost of implementation, maintenance and development of the system. At the same time they will help to focus activities in the business and not on administrative matters as rewriting of data between systems or manually creating reports.
SAP Business One Intercompany Solution
Selected functionalities important for international structures available in SAP Business One Intercompany Solution include e.g.:
- Consolidation of financial data,
- Common repository of master data, eg. goods, Business Partners,
- The automatic exchange of documents between related entities,
- Multilingual and multicurrency,
- Handling processes resulting from local regulations, eg. Credit note in Poland, collaborations with Datev in Germany, EU Intrastat, state taxes in the US, etc.
SUPREMIS global implementation partner
SUPREMIS since 2006, lead the implementation in the international environment of companies. Years of experience have allowed us to develop a model of cooperation and methodology of roll-out project – involving the transfer of the core business (Core model) including local needs and requirements.
In our work we take into account:
- Providing adequate communication with multiple stakeholders such projects with different expectations,
- Determining procedures for cooperation in diverse technical environment and business
- Large emphasis on the issue of the accuracy and timeliness of reporting on the needs of the group,
- Necessity of provide current service support users in different languages,
- Performing consequences of local characteristics including in terms of specific regulations, eg. payment invoices, the duty of their fiscal policy for the entire group,
- Team with both technical and business competence,
- Cooperation with many external SAP partners.